|Performing Arts Studio (PAS)
||Ms Eileen Goh (OIC)
Ms Ng Xing Hwee
Mdm Shiem Shan Shan
Mrs Amelia Goh
Mr Zhang Miao
|P3 - P6
Brownies are 9- to 12-year-old girls who enjoy learning and having amazing adventures together!
Brownies are encouraged to explore and discover the world around them and to become more independent by acquiring new life skills . They are constantly learning new skills and challenged to try new and adventurous activities that will inspire them to think about what they want to be and do in the future.
Brownies learn to work and play independently and also in teams. On special occasions, Brownies do fun things together with other Brownie or Girl Guide units for joint learning adventures! Activities may include Division Days, Learning Day, outdoor cooking, sewing and many more! Through such activities, brownies are developed for a lifetime of leadership, service and innovation. Brownies are continually spurred to step out, step up, step back and step in. Stepping out, brownies discover their strength within. Stepping up, brownies realise what they can achieve. Stepping back, brownies see the needs of others. Stepping in, brownies stand up and make a difference in the society and the world they are in.
Along the way, Brownies learn to care for each other and the people around them, thereupon making lasting friendships. Through shared experiences, she forges friendships and a support network that will see her through life.
Brownies are guided by a comprehensive 5-Point Programme, which develops them in 5 areas:
Personal & Social Development – Healthy Me, Courteous Me, Cultured Me
Home – Home Safety & Duties
- Outdoor – Discovering Nature, A Green World
Community – My Country, My Neighbourhood, Helper
- International – My Brownie Friend, My World
- Brownies enjoy working for interest badges and awards that will help them develop new skills.
For more information, please go to:
All girls are valued and take action to change the world.
To enable girls and young women to develop their fullest potential as responsible citizens of the world.
Leading fellow brownies in some fun games!
1. To provide pupils with the opportunity for self training in the development of character, in the realisation of responsible citizenship and promotion of service to the community.
2. To maintain a high ethical standard based on the aims and principles embodied in the "Promise and Law" as laid down by the Founder, Lord Baden-Powell.
3. To encourage international goodwill and understanding by establishing friendly relations with the girls of other schools and countries.
4. To nurture girls of the character anchored on the values of L ife-long learner, I ntegrity, G raciousness, H umility and T enacity (LIGHT).
Working together to piece up our Peace puzzle.
Besides the school based meetings which include test works, games and songs, the pack gets to interact with other Brownies when they attend Brownie Revels or activities such as camp fires and competitions organised by Girl Guide Singapore (GGS).
| Our puzzle on peace-building is all PEACE-D UP!|| |
Targets of Brownies
To encourage all brownies to learn relevant and important life skills through meaningful and fun activities.
Our BIG Brownie smile!
Practice tying reef knot with scarves.
Highlights & Achievements
||South Division Day 2023
||World Thinking Day 2021
World Virtual Celebration
||Events/ Workshops Participated:
World Thinking Day Carnival @ Tampines Hub
- Brownies who attended this event learned about participated in games and crafts at the carnival.
SCDF Workshop @ Central Fire Station
- Brownies who attended this workshop learned about the vehicles used to fight fires, the different places and training rooms in the fire station, the things fire fighters do when activated and some basic first aid.
GBTB Workshop @ GBTB - Brownies who attended this workshop learned about the plants and flowers around the gardens
Chief Commissioner's Award
Puan Noor Aishah Award For 2019 (Pack 1) Puan Noor Aishah Award For 2019 (Pack 2)
|2 brownies Gold Silver
||South Learning Day at Camp Christine- Participated in the building of an Emergency Shelter- Participated in learning Simple Map Reading
||Chief Commissioner's Award